Kerastase Maskeratine Mask is formulated for individuals who suffer from unruly, frizzy, unmanageable, curly hair. Developed using morpho-keratine technology, which tames uncontrollable frizz, provides full moisture & protects from humidity. Contains clinically tested lipid agents to smooth frizzy hair & amp; provide full moisture.
Use fingertips to work through hair and not on the skin.- For best results, use the mask only on damp hair. This will maximize its effectiveness. – Use as many times as desired, but not too much. – Try alternating with a sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo.
– To prepare: Add a teaspoon of cream and one-half cup of water to a large bowl. Add a quarter cup of Kerastase extract. Mix thoroughly until completely dissolved.
– To use: After hair is completely dry, apply the mask to damp hair and rub gently in a circular motion. Using your fingertips, smooth in an upward motion. Finish with the second or third layer if necessary.
– To avoid premature graying, wear a plastic cap to keep the mask in place. – Avoid direct exposure to the sun. – Wash hair before application and leave to absorb into the hair. – Do not wash the mask off in the water.
– Rinse hair thoroughly and apply conditioner to seal. – Do not color hair while the mask is on. – Kerastase mask works best for dark or dull hair. Use it regularly as directed.
– Protect skin from UV rays. – Avoid sun exposure at all costs. – Wear sunglasses or goggles if you frequently go out under the sun. – Protect your skin from the wind by wearing a wide-brimmed hat. – If your hair is oily, use a mild shampoo. – Moisturize skin once or twice a week, rather than daily.
– If your face feels red after putting on a mask, wait for 10 minutes to let the mask settle. – Do not squeeze or exfoliate your skin with a toothbrush or other hard object. – Apply the mask as directed. – If your skin is dry, apply moisturizer immediately. – Exfoliate once a week.
– Use gloves when washing hands. – Kerastase can be irritating to the skin. It can be harmful if too much is applied.
The US Food and Drug Administration approved the ingredient – Kerastase Maskeratine – as safe for use in cosmetics. However, other companies are not so careful about using this ingredient in their products. They label it as “natural.” You have to read the labels to see if it has any other ingredients harmful to your health.
Tags: mask damp hair, clinically tested lipid, formulated individuals suffer, individuals suffer unruly, suffer unruly frizzy, unruly frizzy unmanageable, frizzy unmanageable curly, unmanageable curly hair, curly hair developed, hair developed using,